maanantai 4. helmikuuta 2019

Muistiinpanojen kätköistä

"Tavoitteet ja haasteet kehittävät ihmistä, ja muuten elämä on tasapaksua" A.R.

"Joskus tarvitsee myös levätä" A.N.

"Rankka työ ja rankat huvit" D

"Ylianalysointi" R.J.

"Meitä on sata lasta ja elämä puuhakasta" A.B.

-----

" Life's sweet, sweet - sour and sweet sometimes
I`d like to dance still I sleep
Smile - smile so and make ten babies or more...

But somewhere nearby
I see
There´s also those
who has lost it all
Sunshine´s smile from their life
Sadness covers their faces, falls down like thick oil-pumpking-brain
 I look deeper and I can see
There´s still hope -
Hope of life and love -
And there´s a lovely light nugget  -
So, so bigger than mine.

If I only may wash the tightness away above you -
Make you alive again
Breathe again like you were born to be breath..."

(tuntematon)

-----

2 kommenttia: